วันพุธที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 4 : News Stories: Natural Disasters


https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/79/148479-004-531F7BF7.jpg
                   This class we still learned about natural disasters. She did to do exercise in page 5-10. After finished we are talk about the news and exchanged my ideas in my group. I have many knowledge examples new words news around the world and spelling correctly.

This class she ordered to answer a question "What technologies can you use to learn English? How?"


   What technologies can you use to learn English? How?
          I think the technology helps to improve my English. I use YouTube to learn English. YouTube is website social of the most popular. It’s have a many video from around the world. You can watch video about English language from native speaker and practice English language to listening, Speaking, Reading and writing. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น