วันพุธที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning reflection

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/e8/0a/bde80ad49d68913a196d287e0d9dbc4b.jpg

                   English Reading Strategies is one of the most difficult courses because there're many vocabulary and sentences structure so it's hard to translate and understand.
                  This course gives many skills such as reading skills, writing skills, speaking skills, listening skill grammar and vocabulary. For me the most difficult lesson is Extensive Reading because vocabulary and sentences structure it's really hard to understand.
                  In my opinion the most difficult lesson is "News Stories: Natural Disasters" because if you don't know the meaning of vocabulary, you will can't understand the sentence and you can't do exercise.
                  In my opinion the easy lesson is "Scanning" because Scanning is a skill that you use in daily life and you can look only for a specific fact or piece of information without reading everything.                 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/50eca855e4b0939ae8bb12d9/t/51d71f4ee4b01caf88caffb1/1373052752106/We-do-not-learn-from.jpg
                 The most favorite lesson is "A Healthy diet" because I'm interested in health and it's easy for me so I can used in my life. In the lesson recommend great tips for health such as nutritious foods, managing eating and avoidance a food unhealthy diet.
http://www.coachingbreakthroughs.ca/images/pages/action-reflection-learning.jpg

                  I will keep everything about this course for develop myself and give techniques of reading from this course. I will be better than now for myself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น