วันพุธที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week 12 : Read faster!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kmDMrxUSXKY/maxresdefault.jpg

                    In class the teacher gave sheet "Read faster!" and assigned to read and understanding its. The passage about Read faster. It's difficult because sentences structure and vocabulary really hard to understand and then the teacher asked for 3 question
1. How do you improve English skills?
2. How do you read in English?
3. What are obstacles to faster reading?

Question 1 
            For me I think don’t be afraid to make mistakes and practise every day. make myself a study plan. decide how much time a week I'm going to spend studying it. Especially Practise the 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. They all need to be worked on for me to improve.

Question 2
            When I read in English I train myself to read more quickly by forced timing.I don't try to understand every word.and try to understand the overall meaning of a sentence or passage.Especially don't translate every word I only use a dictionary if a word keeps appearing in a text and I still don't understand it.

Question 3
          I thinks ..
         1.Difficult words 
         2.Difficult grammar
         3.Eyesight problem
         4.Unable to identify the main idea
         5.Feel tired when see many words in each paragraph.


http://www.melbournehypnosis.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/reading-faster.jpg


        In page 62 Hints for reading practice I got knowledge about how to increase your reading speed?
          1.Reading words one at a time is bad because it is more difficult to get a general idea of a passage.
          2.It is a good idea to skim through a passage first to get a general idea of each paragraph.
          3.Titles and paragraph headings can help us to get the outline of a passage.
          4.The topic sentence of an information-giving paragraph in English is most often at the beginning.
          5.Sometimes we know the first sentence is not the topic sentence because it does not seem to give us enough new information.
          6.The closing paragraph of a piece of writing often summarizes the essence of the passage.

           Today I have more knowledge from this lesson and I will give everything form it for make me better than.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น